Monday, October 3, 2011

You can never post enough about good, cheap wine!

I am loving a Cabernet Sauvignon by Charles Shaw that I picked up at Trader Joe's for about $3 a bottle...how can you go wrong? The truth is, I've had my share of bad $3 wine, but this Charles Shaw grows a mean grape! It's delicious and you can even buy an entire case (12 bottles) for a very reasonable price. I purchased a case at the beginning of the summer and though I've gone through a couple already, the rest are in my secret stash (a second wine rack in my pantry) so that I know I'll always have some on hand. This knowledge helps me sleep at night.

The only drawback is that not every Trader Joe's sells wine. Ahh, so close to perfection! But it's worth a shot...check it out next time you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment